Do you have a Dealer.Com-created automotive website builder demo? And You Don’t Know “How To Hide Page on a dealer.com Website? “Don’t worry; that’s essentially the issue that pretty much all of the new car dealers on dealer.com are experiencing.
In this guide, we will introduce you to some ways that you can hide your pages on dealer.com so that only people with a password will be able to see it when they search for you online.
Due to technological advancement, many products, including Real Estate and automobile dealerships, are now available online. Advertising is the most effective way to market any product, including automobile dealerships and specialty goods. And all of the paying users of the Dealer Platform receive exactly that. In essence, a personalized virtual dealer marketplace.
Dealer.com is an online shopping site for automobile dealerships. Users can buy a new or used car from the comfort of their home and have the vehicle sent to the dealership for a quick pick up. However, one of the challenges faced by users is that they want to limit who has access to see their page on this website.
This article is about how to hide page on a dealer.com website, and how you can use it as an effective tool in your car dealership business. It has been written for dealers, who want to sell their vehicles but don’t want the competition to know what they have in stock.
In this content...
What is Dealer.com website all about?
Dealer.com is the largest automotive dealership marketplace in the United States. The website offers comprehensive information about car dealerships and vehicles, including new and used cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, boats and recreational vehicles with the ability to buy them online.
This website does not just provide information about dealerships but also offers services like financing for cars through third-party lenders or by sellers’ own finance options.
The site also offers a virtual showroom of vehicles from its inventory to make it easier for customers to view different types of vehicles from their home computers or smartphones. They can also try out those models before they purchase them by visiting their local dealership with a dealer number.
Step by Step guide to hide page on a Dealer.com Website
Hiding a page on a dealer.com is a straightforward process if you know how to navigate your way right. Follow the steps below:
- Login to your Dealer.com account
You must enter the right username and password to log in. However, what happens if you forget your login password? There’s no reason to freak out. To retrieve your password, all you have to do is press the Forgot password button.
- Go to the page that you want to hide from your website.
Once you have successfully logged in, you can search for the page you want to hide. It can be a page for a product or a car that has previously been sold. Note that you can carefully search our site and select the page you want to hide.
- Scroll down until you see “Page Visibility” and click on hide this page link.
The final step in hiding a page is to click the Hide This Page link. Once you’ve done that, the page has been successfully hidden.
If you can’t find the Hide this Page link, use your computer’s Ctrl + S key combination. There will be a search box; use it to look for the Hide this Page link. Tap Save Changes to finish.
You may like: How to Recover Deleted iMessages on Macbook
You must enable the desktop site in your browser if you’re using a mobile device. To access the desktop site on Chrome, tap the three vertical dots, often known as more options. then adhere to the aforementioned desktop instructions above.
Alternative Methods to hide page on a dealer.com website
- If you aren’t sure as to “How to hide a page on a dealer.com website,” Contact their Support. Dealer.com support Is quick, and they will get you clear of any doubts that you might have.
- Another way is to simply go to the dashboard of your Dealer.Com website and delete the page if the page you want to hide on the website is unimportant and unnecessary. (Remember, it’s critical that you create a backup of that specific page in case you subsequently require it.)
- You can password the page. A page can be password-protected if you wish to hide it but keep it accessible. Only those who have the password will be able to view the page as a result.
Hiding pages on your dealer.com site is helpful if you want to make sure that only specific people can see particular pages or if you want to keep some information hidden from the public.
Why do people try to hide page on a Website
It seems that people do want to hide their private information from the public. They may want to prevent competitors from getting the information and using it against them. The other reasons are that they don’t want to reveal the exact pricing of a product or they are trying to protect their trade secrets.
The web designers at Dealer.com seem to have done this on purpose in order to discourage hackers and discourage copycats who try to reverse engineer their website code.
Read also: How to identify fake website
People might also hide pages on dealer.com websites because they do not want competitors from getting the information and using it against them, or because they don’t want to reveal the exact pricing for a certain product, or because they don’t want some pages to display on search engine result pages like google serp.
The benefits of hiding a page on a website can be:
- To prevent people from accessing information that is not available for them.
- Prevent people from accessing information that may be sensitive or contain confidential data.
- To protect information from being indexed by search engines and make it unavailable to them.
- Hiding pages can help improve the performance of your website. By hiding pages that are not frequently visited, you can ensure that your site loads faster and is more responsive.
You may like: 15+ website to download korean movie
How to hide social media icon on dealer.com website
You can take a few minutes to hide social media icons on dealer.com, but you shouldn’t do so because many buyers will still see them. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Go to dealer.com and login to your dashboard.
- Scroll down and click on Settings.
- Next, click on the Social Media options.
- Now you have a choice to toggle which icon you want to display and which not.
So, we have discussed how to hide a page on a dealer.com website, the benefits of using dealer.com and many more. Just make sure you are hiding the right pages. Since the search engine will stop indexing a page once you’ve hidden it, it won’t show up in Google search results.
I hope this article is helpful for you.